Welcome again to another year of your ASIS International membership. For those who have yet to renew your local Chapter membership with ASIS International (Singapore Chapter), we would like you to do so without further delay in order to continue enjoying benefits of a local Chapter paid-up member. As for all other International members, we urge you to join us to maximize member benefits.http://www.asis-singapore.org.sg/join.html.
In case you are not aware, our Singapore Chapter hosts over 200 security professionals from both the public and private sectors who hold executive to regional director-level positions across various sectors. As a Singapore Chapter member, you will be plugged into the local network of these security professionals, and also enjoy free access and discounted rates to various local and partner events and programs throughout the year. Amongst others, the Singapore Chapter holds quarterly networking events each year as well as a series of other educational programs and field visits.
Other than standard benefits from ASIS International, Singapore Chapter members will also enjoy:
- Up to 4x complimentary quarterly networking dinners annually (worth up to S$400) - International members will pay a subsidized fee of $60 for each networking dinner henceforth
- Annual membership gift
- Priority registration for events
- Members’ rate for events by partners such as ISACA, ACFE, ISC(2) and TAPA Asia
- 10% discount to BCM Institute courses or S$349 worth of books
- Discounts for
- SMF Institute of Higher Learning’s Professional Diploma in Security Management
- ECU's Master of Security Management (to be confirmed)
- CPP and PSP Review courses
- Lecture Series
- Site Visits
Joining Singapore Chapter membership is easy and fuss-free. Application and payment (membership of S$100 annually) can be made online at
There's no better time to be an ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) paid-up member. Delay no further and sign up today!
Leonard Ong, CPP
Honorary Chairman, 2013-14
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)