CALL FOR PAPER
Singapore's Most Established Security Conference
Security Industry Conference 2014 - SIC 2014
Venue: Sands, Singapore
Date: 27 – 28 August 2014
Theme: “Leveraging Technology & Information for Better Security”
You are invited to submit your paper for possible inclusion in the presentation of the Security Industry Conference 2014 which will be held at the Sands, Singapore from the 27 to 28 August 2014. In its 5th presentation, Security Industry Conference (SIC) 2014 is a three-day event consisting of a 2 day conference and 1 day of masterclass to review and discuss the latest issues in the ever changing security landscape, so as to strive for a continual professional development in the security industry.
With the theme of “Leveraging Technology & Information for Better Security” the conference is set to address key issues pertaining to optimising the use of information and technology for security deterrence and protection. Case studies showcasing the adoption of modern technology and security practices in enhancing productivity in security solutions would also take the centre stage in the coming edition of SIC 2014.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SPEAKER
Founded in 1955, ASIS International is the preeminent organization for security professionals, with more than 38,000 members in 149 countries and 223 chapters worldwide. The Security Industry Institute (SII) is a government funded institute which looks after the strategic training of security professionals in Singapore.
SII and ASIS Singapore Chapter are the Co-organisers of SIC 2014, and this conference attracts more than 400 industry security professionals annually. SIC is also one of the most recognised security conferences in the country supported by both the public and private sectors. Speakers associated with SIC are recognized as security industry leaders and subject matter experts.
- All selected speakers receive a complimentary registration to the event including the master class
- Speakers gain increased visibility throughout the event.
- Speakers and their companies and organizations are included in promotional information sent to regional and international security professionals of the organiser’s database via hard copy brochures and other marketing material, the event’s web site, press releases and other publicity outlets.
- Speakers have the opportunity to network with peers and other professionals at specifically designed points throughout the event.
- Speakers can prove their value, expertise, knowledge and acumen by presenting relevant and timely subjects in an effective manner, often leading to business development
CALL FOR PAPER & SUBMISSION DETAILS
- Speaking Time: 40 minutes (including 10mins of Q&A session)
- Air-tickets and hotel accommodation would NOT be provided for Guest Speakers.
- Lunch & Tea Breaks during the sessions are provided
- Speakers are invited to all official functions of the conference and exhibition on complimentary basis.
- Abstracts submission must be in line with the conference theme: “Leveraging Technology & Information for Better Security.”
- The decision from the Speakers Selection Committee shall be final.
- Please indicate your intention to submit your full paper via email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Title of the paper and Author/s
- Abstract of presentation - not more than 150 words
- Biodata of speaker, and references – not more than 150 words
- Full contact details of speaker including photograph
- Deadline for submission: 15 March 2014
- Full presentation or manuscript shall be submitted at least 1 and half months before the conference.
CONTACT US - SIC 2014 SECRETARIAT OFFICE
Should you have any further queries, please contact:
Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd (CEMS)
Fax: +65 6278 4077
For more information on Security Industry Conference 2014, please log on to the official website: http://www.sic.sg