NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
Notice is hereby given that the 2014 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will be held at Begonia 3001A/B-3003 Function Room, Level 3, Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, on Tuesday 9 December 2014 at 1800hrs.
This is a significant members-only meeting, to update on the achievements and events the Singapore Chapter has organized in 2014.
The Chairman of ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will be presenting his report during the AGM, and we will be electing a new Management Committee (MC) for the term 2015-2016.
Annual General Meeting
1730 - 1800hrs - Registration
1800 - 1930hrs - Annual General Meeting
- Adoption of the AGM minutes held on 6 November 2013 (Together with the Financial Statement for 2013)
- Adoption of the EOGM minutes held on 28 August 2014
- Honorary Chairman's Report
- Honorary Treasurer's Financial Report for the year ending 30 September 2014 (The report will be presented during AGM)
- Management Committee Election
- Any other matters of which notice in writing has been given to the Honorary Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least seven (7) days before the AGM.
- Only Singapore Chapter Paid-up Active and Life Members in good standing (as at 9 December 2014) are eligible to attend the AGM, including the right to vote for office bearers at AGM.
- If you wish to serve in the MC, you will have the opportunity to do so at the AGM. Elections will follow the Chapter's Constitution and ASIS International's Policies & Procedures.
- All AGM attendees are invited to stay on for Q4 Networking Dinner event after AGM, at the same venue. Details of the Q4 Networking dinner event will be announced separately.
Please confirm your attendance (through the form located at the bottom of this Notice) by 5 December 2014, in order to aid the MC in finalizing logistics for the AGM.
- Minutes of AGM held on 6 November 2013
- Financial Statement for 2013
- Minutes of EOGM held on 28 August 2014
- Appendix A to Minutes of EOGM
Stefan Shih, CPP, PCI
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)
Online Registration is Closed