Details of this field visit are as follows:
0800hr Depart Marriott Queens Park hotel, Bangkok
0900-1200hr Tour and demonstration by Royal Thai Police Explosive Ordnance Disposal
1300hr Back to hotel and lunch
1430hr Presentation by Robert Abrams, Deputy Attaché, Homeland Security Investigations
1600hr End of event
Presentation outline by Robert Abrams:
- About United States Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)
- How we work with the private sector
- Intellectual property rights
- Counter-Proliferation (Project Shield America)
- Anti-Exploitation and Trafficking and Cyber (including our C3/Cyber Crime center)
- How HSI partner with other foreign Law Enforcement
- HSI priorities and mandates
S$50 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) 2018 paid-up members
S$100 for ASIS International members
Registration closing date is 28 September 2018, 2000hr.
Please register here for the above field visit.
For the ASIS Thailand Security Event 2018, please note that you have to register separately at:
Terms and Conditions:
1) This field visit is open to ASIS International members only.
2) The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
3) The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
4) Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after we receive your registration.
5) Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
6) ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 4 October, 2000hr to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
7) Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
8) The member voluntarily assumes and accepts all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
9) By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.