Riding on the inaugural ASIS International Tokyo Conference on 5 Mar 2019, the Singapore Chapter is organizing a Field Visit in Tokyo from 6 to 7 March 2019. The security conference is held at the Tokyo Big Sight in conjunction with Security Show Japan 2019 taking place from 5 to 8 Mar 2019.
Field Visit Program (exact details to be advised)
6 Mar 19 (AM) : Security Show Tour (in English)
6 Mar 19 (PM) : Lunch and Visit to Secom Mirai Showroom
7 Mar 19 (full day) : Visits to
1. Tokyo Disaster Centre;
2. Sohgo Security Services (Alsok)
Price per person (including land transport and lunches on 6 & 7 March):
S$80 / JP¥7,000 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) 2019 paid-up members
S$160 / JP¥14,000 for ASIS International members
The registration closing date is 21 Feb 2019 1700hr.
Please also note that you have to register separately for the ASIS International Tokyo Conference 2019, at http://www.asis-japan.org/conference2019
The theme of the Tokyo security conference is “ESRM as the Future of Business Security”. To encourage participation at this Tokyo conference, we are pleased to announce a subsidy of SGD100 for all attendees who are Singapore Chapter 2019 paid-up members. To claim this subsidy, member-attendees will need to submit the following items (in his/her own name) to ASIS International (Singapore Chapter):
1. documentary proof of attendance at the Tokyo conference, and
2. copy of airline boarding pass to Tokyo
Terms and Conditions:
This field visit is open to ASIS International members only.
- The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
- The host and the organizer reserve the right to amend, cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
- Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after we receive your registration.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
- ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 27 Feb 2019 2000hr to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
- Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
- The member voluntarily assumes and accepts all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)