Our Chapter was formed on 18th June 1975 and we have more than 180 members. The Chapter is also the home base of the ASIS Region XXXIII. Our main activities and programs include:
- Professional Development Programs and Networking activities for members
- Review courses for security professionals seeking accreditation as Certified
- Protection Professionals (CPPs) and Physical Security Professionals (PSPs)
- Publication of “The Security Professional”, the Chapter’s newsletter
- Liaison with Law Enforcement & Government Agencies and other Security Associations on security and crime prevention issues.
The vision of ASIS International is to be the foremost organization advancing security worldwide. To achieve this vision, ASIS Singapore Chapter will promote excellence in and recognition of the security profession. The local Chapter conducts professional courses and examinations leading to professional security certifications conferred by ASIS International.
Our Secretariat can be contact through our website.
We hope you find the Chapter website informative and useful. Please forward any comments to us, and we will be glad to reply. Thank you.
Mr. Leonard Ong, CPP
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)