Dear Members of ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
Notice is hereby given that the 2013 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will be held at Concorde 3 Function Room, Concorde Hotel Singapore, on Wednesday, 6 November 2013 at 1800hrs.
This is a significant members-only meeting, to update on the achievements and events the Singapore Chapter has organized in 2013.
The Chairman of ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will be presenting his report during the AGM, and we will be electing a Treasurer for the Chapter at this AGM as Mr. Chris Phinney has undertaken an overseas posting.
Annual General Meeting
1800 – 1830hrs – Registration and Networking Cocktail
1830 – 1930hrs – Annual General Meeting
- Honorary Chairman’s Report
- Adoption of the AGM minutes held on 6 November 2012 (Together with the Financial Statement for 2012)
- Honorary Treasurer’s Financial Report for the year ending 30 Septembre 2013 (The report will be presented during AGM)
- Management Committee Election – Honorary Treasurer
- Approval and Adoption of Proposed Changes to Chapter Constitution
- Any other matters of which notice in writing has been given to the Honorary Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least seven (7) days before the AGM.
- The current Management Committee (MC) term ends in 2014. Honorary Treasurer term is limited to one year and is available for election.
- Only Singapore Chapter Paid-up Active and Life Members in good standing (as at 6 November 2013) are eligible to attend the AGM, including the right to vote for office bearers at AGM.
- If you wish to serve in the MC, you may have your name proposed and seconded at the AGM, and election will follow a simple majority vote, subject to eligibility, i.e. must be a Singapore Chapter Paid-up member for at least 12 consecutive months prior to AGM.
- All AGM attendees are invited to stay on for Q4 Networking Dinner event after AGM, at the same venue. Details of the Q4 Networking dinner event will be announced separately.
Please confirm your attendance (through the form located at the bottom of this Notice) by 1 November 2013, in order to aid the MC in finalizing logistics for the AGM.
- Minutes of AGM held on 9 November 2012
- Financial Statement for 2012
- Proposed Changes to Chapter Constitution
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)
Update 7 Nov 2013: Registration is closed