ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will be organizing the third educational field visit in 2017 to the Suntec City on Thursday, 31 August 2017.
Suntec City is one of Singapore’s largest shopping malls and a popular shopping destination nestled in the heart of the bustling Marina Bay precinct. It is flanked by 2 Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations, and boasts close to 400 retail establishments across three levels and a basement, with over 100 food & beverage outlets located within the mall. Segmented into four zones, Suntec City will be an interesting place to visit due to its unique design which poses unique challenges to security. In light of terrorist threats to soft targets globally in recent times, this is another opportunity for members to learn and share best practices in security management, where members will also get a glimpse of the mall’s Central Fire Command Centre.
Without hesitation, do join us in understanding Suntec City’s security operations and the challenges faced by their security team!
Date : Thursday 31 August 2017
Time : 1445–1730hr
Place : Suntec City, 3 Temasek Boulevard Singapore 038983
Assembly : Atrium (large screen in front of the Convention Centre)
Parking/Accessibility : http://sunteccity.com.sg/contact_us/
1445 hr – Registration and arrival of guests (meet up at the large screen in front of the Convention Centre)
1500 hr – Introduction to Suntec City
1515 hr – Presentation on integration of services
1600 hr – Visit to Central Fire Command Centre
1630 hr – Closing Speech by Honorary Chairman, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)
– Presentation of Plaque
1640 hr – Light Refreshment & Networking Session
1730 hr – End
There are only 25 slots available for this field visit and the fees are as follows:
· S$10 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) paid-up members
· S$20 for ASIS International members
The registration closing date is 18 August 2017, 1800 hrs.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This field visit is NOT open to non-ASIS International and non-Local Chapter members.
2. The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
3. The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
4. Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after the online registration.
5. Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
6. ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 24 Aug 17 to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made by 24 Aug 17, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members who are on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
Please register using the form below.