As a strategy by the Singapore government to transform Singapore from a “Garden City” to a “City in a Garden”, Gardens by the Bay was developed to be Singapore’s premier leisure destination, and a national icon.
Gathering Point: In front of Ticketing Office
Hourly parking is available at Gardens by the Bay Carpark. Nearest MRT station is Bayfront MRT Station (Take Exit B and follow the underground linkway)
1400hrs – Arrival and Registration
1415hrs – Welcome and Introduction
1430hrs- Visit to Security Command Centre
1510hrs – Guided Tour to Back of House and Cloud Forest
1645hrs – Closing speech by Honorary Chairman, ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) and presentation of plaque
1700hrs – Refreshment |Networking
1730hrs- End of Event
There are only 25 slots available for this field visit and the fees are as follows:
S$10 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) 2018 paid-up members
$20 for ASIS International members
The registration closing date is 7 August 2018, 8pm.
Registration has closed.
Terms and Conditions:
1)This field visit is open to ASIS International members only.
2) The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
3) The host and the organizer reserve the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
4) Invoice with instruction to pay online will be issued after we receive your registration.
5) Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
6) ASIS International and local members will need to make payment online by 12 Aug, 6pm to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made, your registration will be void and opportunity will be given to members on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
7) Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes.
8) The member voluntarily assumes and accepts all risk and danger pertaining to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
9) By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and security clearance.