As part of ASIS International’s mission to pursue excellence in security management, the Singapore Chapter regularly organises field visits to places of interest and organisations to enable our members learn security industry’s best practices.
Courtesy of Changi Airport Group (CAG), we are privileged to be able to visit our world-renowned airport’s Aviation Security and Airport Emergency Services on Thursday 18 April 2019, 1400 hr to 1730 hr. Other than the rare opportunity to access protected areas, it will be another educational session to learn how Changi Airport manages security and remains operational 24/7 with its world-class aviation rescue and fire-fighting unit.
Date : Thursday, 18 April 2019
Time : 1400 hr – 1730 hr
Venue : 60 Airport Boulevard, #046-037 Terminal 2, Singapore 819643
(Assembly point – outside Starbucks, Level 2, Terminal 2)
1345 hr – Arrival and Registration
1400 hr – Briefing by Aviation Security cum Q&A
1515 hr – Depart for Airport Emergency Services (AES)
(Shuttle service by AES)
1530 hr – Briefing by AES
1545 hr – Tour of Fire Station
1645 hr – Tea Reception cum Q&A
1715 hr – End of Visit
(Participants will be shuttled back to T2 by AES)
There are only 20 slots available for this field visit, and fees are as follows:
- S$10 for ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) paid-up members
- S$20 for ASIS International members
The registration closing date is Sunday 24 March 2019, 1200 hr.
Note: Registration has closed due to limited spaces imposed by host and overwhelming responses from members.
Terms and Conditions:
- The host reserves the right to prevent or restrict any members from attending the field visit subject to their internal screening process and company policy. The decision is final and no appeal will be allowed.
- The host and the organiser reserve the right to cancel or postpone the field visit due to unforeseen circumstances and participants will be notified as soon as possible.
- Invoice with instructions to pay online will be issued only after the online registration and after security clearance by host organisation.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation or no-show.
- ASIS International and local chapter members will need to make payment online by Friday 12 April 2019, 1200 hr to confirm your attendance. If no payment has been made by deadline, your registration will be void and your slot will be allotted to members on the waiting list. No appeal will be allowed.
- Photos and videos of you may be taken during the event for marketing and publicity purposes.
- By registering for this event, you consent to allow ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of event planning and registration.
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)