ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will be hosting the ASIS Singapore Chapter Meeting and the inaugural Membership appreciation awards ceremony in February. This event is to recognise long-standing members who have served and supported the local Chapter over the years. 37 of our local members will be receiving the awards. This event will also see a presentation by our event sponsors, International SOS on the ongoing pandemic on responses post-pandemic and recovery process.
This event will see the return of face to face meetings that the local chapter has organised for more than a year owing to the pandemic. As part of the new normal, the event capacity has been limited to 50 pax by the authorities. We would need to comply with safe management measures imposed by the Hotel during the event, such as designated seating, safe distancing between attendees, no intermingling between tables and wearing face masks throughout the event except when having your dinner.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
About International SOS
The International SOS Group of Companies is in the business of saving lives, protecting your global workforce from health and security threats. Wherever you are, we deliver customised health, security risk management, and well-being solutions to fuel your growth and productivity. In the event of extreme weather, an epidemic or security incident we provide an immediate response for peace of mind. Our innovative technology and medical expertise focus on prevention, offering real-time actionable insights and on-the-ground quality insights. By partnering with us, organisations can fulfil their Duty of Care responsibilities, while empowering business resilience, continuity, and sustainability.
Founded in 1985, we are trusted by 11,000 organisations, including over half of the Fortune Global 500, mid-sized enterprises, governments, educational institutions, and NGOs. 11,000 multi-cultural medical, security, and logistics experts stand with you to provide support & assistance from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries, 24/7, 365 days. To protect your workforce, visit www.internationalsos.com.
Details as follows:
Venue : PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Level 3 Jade room, 181 Kitchener Road,
(5-minute walk from nearest MRT station, NE8 Farrer Park MRT Exit I)
Date : Friday 26 Feb 2021
Time : 1800 hr – 2200 hr
1800 hr Arrival and Registration of Guests
1830 hr Welcome Address by Honorary Chairman, ASIS International (Singapore
1900 hr Dinner commences
1930 hr Presentation by International SOS
2030 hr Award Ceremony for local members
2115 hr Lucky draw
2200 hr End of event
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) 2021 Paid-Up members : Complimentary
ASIS International 2021 members : S$50
As seats are limited, kindly register here by Wed 10 Feb 2021.
Successful registrants will be notified by Fri 12 Feb 2021.
When registering for the event, please indicate if Halal or Vegetarian diet is required.
Awardees will be contacted individually.
Safe Management Measures
• All attendees are required to wear a mask, except when eating or drinking or for photo-taking by ASIS Appointed vendor.
• All attendees are also required to observe at least one-metre safe distance between all individuals, or if individuals must be less than one metre apart, they should be in groups of no more than eight persons, with at least one-metre distance between groups;
• There should be a fixed seating for all attendees; No changing of seats allowed.
• Record of the table seating will be made available during the guest’s registration.
• Intermingling or mixing between groups are not allowed throughout the event.
• The food will be served directly to their tables
• Our MC Member, Zuraimi will be appointed as Safe Management Officer for this event
• Please note that the programme is based on current conditions and is subject to change depending on the COVID-19 situation and government advisories
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter)