CPP/PSP Review Program
In just three or four days, experienced instructors will walk you step-by-step through a review of the relevant body of knowledge. You will identify areas of strength and weakness to help you stay more focused in preparing for the CPP/PSP exam. In addition, you will network and learn from peers as well as benefit from face time with board-certified CPP/PSP instructors.
- Strengthen your understanding in the key concepts and practices of security management. Gain valuable insights into how to apply your knowledge to the exam;
- Evaluate your level of knowledge and assess your skills. Identify areas of strength and those that may require additional preparation;
- Take a practice exam and get feedback on your answers. The questions are similar to those that you may encounter in the actual exam;
- Build relationships and share study tips with others who are also preparing for the exam;
- Learn proven test-taking strategies to help improve your performance on the exam; and
Our instructors are drawn from our pool of board-certified CPP/PSP who are security practitioners with many years of industry experience.
Day 1 – Security Principles & Practices and Investigations
Day 2 – Emergency Practices and Personnel Security
Day 3 – Physical Security
Day 4 – Information Security and Business Principles & Practices
Day 1 – Crime Prevention through Environmental Design
– Business Continuity Management
Day 2 – Physical Security Assessment
– Selection of Physical Security Measures (Exterior and Interior)
Day 3 – Implementation of Physical Security Measures
Course fee for the CPP Review Program is S$2,000 and PSP Review Program is $1,500, inclusive of course materials, all lunches and tea breaks over the course duration. ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) paid-up members are entitled to a 10% discount while members from ASIS International and other supporting organizations will enjoy a 5% discount off the course fee.
Next Review Program
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will be conducting the Certified Protection Professional (CPPⓇ) Review from 17 to 20 September 2019 to assist security professionals prepare for the CPP examination.
For any enquiries, please contact us here.