CPP/PSP Review Program
In just three or four days, experienced instructors will walk you step-by-step through a review of the relevant body of knowledge. You will identify areas of strength and weakness to help you stay more focused in preparing for the CPP/PSP exam. In addition, you will network and learn from peers as well as benefit from face time with board-certified CPP/PSP instructors.
- Strengthen your understanding in the key concepts and practices of security management. Gain valuable insights into how to apply your knowledge to the exam;
- Evaluate your level of knowledge and assess your skills. Identify areas of strength and those that may require additional preparation;
- Take a practice exam and get feedback on your answers. The questions are similar to those that you may encounter in the actual exam;
- Build relationships and share study tips with others who are also preparing for the exam;
- Learn proven test-taking strategies to help improve your performance on the exam;
Our instructors are drawn from our pool of board-certified CPP/PSP who are security practitioners with many years of industry experience.
Day 1 – Security Principles & Practices and Investigations
Day 2 – Emergency Practices and Personnel Security
Day 3 – Physical Security
Day 4 – Information Security and Business Principles & Practices
Day 1 – Crime Prevention through Environmental Design
– Business Continuity Management
Day 2 – Physical Security Assessment
– Selection of Physical Security Measures (Exterior and Interior)
Day 3 – Implementation of Physical Security Measures
Course fee for the CPP Review Program is S$2,000 and PSP Review Program is $1,500, inclusive of course materials, all lunches and tea breaks over the course duration. ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) paid-up members are entitled to a 10% discount while members from ASIS International and other supporting organizations will enjoy a 5% discount off the course fee.
Next Review Program
ASIS International (Singapore Chapter) will announce the next review course dates soon.
For any enquiries, please contact us here.